1. Contrary to popular belief, waking up early isn’t going to drastically alter your life or effect how you’re feeling. So sleep till noon and relish in the way laying in bed all day makes you feel a little more human.
2. Drinking your coffee ‘black’ doesn’t make you cooler or more sophisticated than the rest of us who load in milk and sugar.
3. Being unimpressed by everything makes you look like a twat. Get excited, be overly passionate about something. Enthusiasm is fun.
4. Hating yourself isn’t romantic.
5. Eat whatever you want. your friend’s a vegan? Awesome. Listen to her talk about how great she feels because of it while you tuck in to some chocolate cake. Tell her you feel just as great.
More Reminders- Charlotte Geier (via bl-ossomed)
actual Harry Potter
the awkward moment when the actor playing harry potter is a better representation of book harry potter than movie harry potter
Kodamas (木霊): are mythical spirits of Japan, inhabitants of the thick woods. They usually have a human appearance and each individual is unique in appearance and personality. It is said that can occur in non-human forms, and can appear as beautiful or terrible as they wish. Most cases appear to have an adorable look.
i have to make a poster about “christopher columbus’s discovery of america” for school
i’m gonna have a real hard time holding back the sarcasm wish me luck
Some more NBC!AU ;w;. I’ve been meaning to post these, but life has been keeping me busy ><. And I know the Mayor talks, but Sandy has his own way in playing the Mayor in my AU :).I swear to have more NBC!AU coming soon!
Doing the do with you know who
The greatest mystery of all time solved…What Neville forget to remember in that scene.
All of this is important.